Data Center Migration With the SL-1000X Powered ServerLIFT
Introducing the best-in-class solution for managing the heaviest enterprise server equipment for any data center relocation or migration project. The only compact lift rated for 1000 lbs and built specifically for the data center, the SL-1000X ServerLIFT is perfect for large scale migrations and lifting heavy equipment through narrow data center aisles.
With a simple press of a button, the SL-1000X Server LIFT easily moves the most challenging servers, protecting your data center staff and IT equipment at all times.
Handle an Enterprise Server Safely and Easily
With the risks of serious employee injury and enterprise server equipment damage, leading data centers rely on the advanced lifting solutions that ServerLIFT has to offer. During any data center migration or relocation, employees are tasked with the unsafe and critical task of the migration of heavy enterprise servers. Historically, this task was done without the proper tools, delaying the process. The SL-1000X Powered Server LIFT has a sole purpose and was built for advanced data centers, enabling them to easily lift servers and handle any relocation project with confidence.
Does your equipment weigh less than 500 lbs? Check out the SL-500X Powered ServerLIFT
SL-1000X Enterprise Server Solutions Features
Heavy Duty Platform
- Platform maintains stability, even with a 1000 lbs.
- Precise alignment for easier installs
- Includes strap kit for added safety and security
Fully Powered Lifting
- Battery powered lifting with the touch of a button
- Precise height adjustment with proprietary micro-processor controlled lifting system
- Dual side controls allow a single operator to align equipment while facing the rack
Built-In Easy Glide Shelf
- Adds 6″ lateral movement to the left and right
- Fits into standard 19″ racks
- Seamless install from platform into rails
- Exclusive sensing technology stops on contact with ceiling and other overhead obstructions
- Prevents structural, and equipment damage
- Enables safe use in contained and open environments without adjustment